• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Screwed by the cooch - open carry opportunity Friday, November 05, 2010 - 7:00 PM

Thundar

Friday, November 05, 2010 - 7:00 PM
Tidewater Libertarians - General Meeting - Join the Tidewater Libertarians on Friday evening, November 5, for our special guest speaker: Ken Cuccinelli, Commonwealth of Virginia Attorney General. Mr. Cuccinelli will discuss Virginia's suit opposing Obamacare (aka the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act).

For additional information, please call Robert K. Dean at 427-6606 or e-mail: robertkdean[at]cox.net or Rich Roberts at 270-1875 or e-mail: richard.w.roberts[at]jci.com

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
Can we get anything stickied now by just adding "open carry opportunity" to it?
It's usually anything with a "date" so that if you only have a moment to check the boards... you can look at the top and see whats going on for any given date without hunting for them. I no longer have to ask to sticky my Open Carry pick-up.. I just post it and it gets stickied within a day or two :)