Thread: Spokane OC Meetup THIS SATURDAY 11/6

Spokane OC Meetup THIS SATURDAY 11/6

Spokanites,

Some of the west siders are coming over to support us at this weekends gun show. We cannot let the opportunity for even a simple breakfast meet-up pass us by, so I am suggesting McDonald's on the corner of Sprague and Havana this Saturday morning at 8 AM. Afterward, anyone planning on visiting the Gun Show can head up the street with us at 9 AM.

Hope to see you all there!
    Keep Calm and Carry On,

Snarly

Pro Deo, Pro Familia, Pro Patria

Have you contacted McD to see if it is O.K. to wear a side arm? I really don't want to scare anyone, right,Deros? Heh,heh!

Quote Originally Posted by Squeak View Post
    Have you contacted McD to see if it is O.K. to wear a side arm? I really don't want to scare anyone, right,Deros? Heh,heh!
    What did you do with Squeak we want him back.

[QUOTE=SnarlyWino;1392307]Spokanites,

Some of the west siders are coming over to support us at this weekends gun show. We cannot let the opportunity for even a simple breakfast meet-up pass us by, so I am suggesting McDonald's on the corner of Sprague and Havana this Saturday morning at 8 AM. Afterward, anyone planning on visiting the Gun Show can head up the street with us at 9 AM.

Hope to see you all there

fastfish600 here and plan on going to McDonalds for the meet. I have went to the McDonalds by the intersection of Division and Wellesley and no one said a word when open carrying. Don't know if the McDonald's on Sprague and Havana will say a word.

Quote Originally Posted by fastfish600 View Post
    fastfish600 here and plan on going to McDonalds for the meet. I have went to the McDonalds by the intersection of Division and Wellesley and no one said a word when open carrying. Don't know if the McDonald's on Sprague and Havana will say a word.
    Look forward to seeing you there fatfish600. Thanks for posting. Welcome to OCDO if no one has said so yet.
    Keep Calm and Carry On,

Snarly

WELCOME fastfish! Just remember one thing.............................................

fastfish600

WELCOME fastfish! Just remember one thing.............................................
    You didn't finish the sentence on what to remember. Now you have my curiosity up. I am looking forward to meeting you at McDonalds.

Quote Originally Posted by fastfish600 View Post
    You didn't finish the sentence on what to remember. Now you have my curiosity up. I am looking forward to meeting you at McDonalds.
    He forgot what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by ak56 View Post
    He forgot what it was.
    It will make more sence when you meet him. He looks like this.
    Keep Calm and Carry On,

Snarly

You didn't finish the sentence on what to remember.
    He probably suddenly remembered it was his nap time and ran off to do that...he will be back later after he is refreshed and his brain is working better.

bob

Thanks to everyone that showed up Saturday morning. We had 8 OC including John, a new friend we met at the gun show o Friday.
    Keep Calm and Carry On,

Snarly

Quote Originally Posted by SnarlyWino View Post
    It will make more sence when you meet him. He looks like this.
    Did I meet Fastfish? I don't remember!

Squeak, did you ever get that guy to give up his apple pie?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Orphan View Post
    Squeak, did you ever get that guy to give up his apple pie?
    No, I told him I liked cherry better, he could keep it! But I did get a guy to buy me a cone! I do not leave empty handed!

There are three kinds of people: those who lump everyone into different categories and those who don't.
    IAALBIAAFTDPASNIPHCBCALA
    Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out. (John Corapi, The Black Sheep Dog)
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. (Groucho Marx)

Quote Originally Posted by Lammo View Post
    There are three kinds of people: those who lump everyone into different categories and those who don't.
    Would you type a little slower so I can stay up wit ya'll?

It was a great weekend.Thanks to Bill for the ride over and to Orphan and his wife for having us over for 3 days.The gun show was excellent and i spent more than I should.Finally found a case for my Mini-14.The table next to us had some awesome ammo prices so I had to get some of that as well .Along with a toy Thompson for my grandson.We had a great time talking to folks at the Open carry table.Dan and Dave and the guys were really on their game and may have made a few converts.As well as Bill and Jeff.
    We got to do some shooting at Jeffs place and he made thes awesome reactive targets to shoot at.He also sold a bunch as well they were really cool.I bought some .223 tracer and Saturday night I loaded up a magazine and blasted it while Bill tried to get a video.It didn't come out,but sure was fun. Squeak was out and tried to keep order in the place but you all know how he is..We had a good group at breakfast saturday morning and was sure good to see some of the east siders .I really appreciate all you guys as I had a super great weekend.Didn't have any issues carrying over there either.Sunday morning had the manager from Carls Jr.spot our side arms and sit and talk with us for a while getting some info.So thanks again you guys for a great time and can't wait to get that way again.
    Alot was accomplished for Open Carry this weekend and we did it all without a committee or elected officials.

P.S. Jeffs wife Michelle makes some kick a$$ chili...Really awesome!
    Last edited by DEROS72; 11-09-2010 at 01:22 AM.