• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane OC Meetup THIS SATURDAY 11/6

o2ryan

Spokanites,

Some of the west siders are coming over to support us at this weekends gun show. We cannot let the opportunity for even a simple breakfast meet-up pass us by, so I am suggesting McDonald's on the corner of Sprague and Havana this Saturday morning at 8 AM. Afterward, anyone planning on visiting the Gun Show can head up the street with us at 9 AM.

Hope to see you all there!

Squeak

Have you contacted McD to see if it is O.K. to wear a side arm? I really don't want to scare anyone, right,Deros? Heh,heh!:banana:

fastfish600

Spokanites,

Some of the west siders are coming over to support us at this weekends gun show. We cannot let the opportunity for even a simple breakfast meet-up pass us by, so I am suggesting McDonald's on the corner of Sprague and Havana this Saturday morning at 8 AM. Afterward, anyone planning on visiting the Gun Show can head up the street with us at 9 AM.

Hope to see you all there

fastfish600 here and plan on going to McDonalds for the meet. I have went to the McDonalds by the intersection of Division and Wellesley and no one said a word when open carrying. Don't know if the McDonald's on Sprague and Havana will say a word.

o2ryan

fastfish600 here and plan on going to McDonalds for the meet. I have went to the McDonalds by the intersection of Division and Wellesley and no one said a word when open carrying. Don't know if the McDonald's on Sprague and Havana will say a word.

Look forward to seeing you there fatfish600. Thanks for posting. Welcome to OCDO if no one has said so yet.

BobR

You didn't finish the sentence on what to remember.

He probably suddenly remembered it was his nap time and ran off to do that...he will be back later after he is refreshed and his brain is working better.
34.gif
biggrin.gif

bob

DEROS72

It was a great weekend.Thanks to Bill for the ride over and to Orphan and his wife for having us over for 3 days.The gun show was excellent and i spent more than I should.Finally found a case for my Mini-14.The table next to us had some awesome ammo prices so I had to get some of that as well .Along with a toy Thompson for my grandson.We had a great time talking to folks at the Open carry table.Dan and Dave and the guys were really on their game and may have made a few converts.As well as Bill and Jeff.
We got to do some shooting at Jeffs place and he made thes awesome reactive targets to shoot at.He also sold a bunch as well they were really cool.I bought some .223 tracer and Saturday night I loaded up a magazine and blasted it while Bill tried to get a video.It didn't come out,but sure was fun. Squeak was out and tried to keep order in the place but you all know how he is..We had a good group at breakfast saturday morning and was sure good to see some of the east siders .I really appreciate all you guys as I had a super great weekend.Didn't have any issues carrying over there either.Sunday morning had the manager from Carls Jr.spot our side arms and sit and talk with us for a while getting some info.So thanks again you guys for a great time and can't wait to get that way again.
Alot was accomplished for Open Carry this weekend and we did it all without a committee or elected officials.

P.S. Jeffs wife Michelle makes some kick a$$ chili...Really awesome!

Last edited: