• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kansas City Star Plaza

Jim40Cal

Ok guys I was afraid of this. I got an email today from the reporter after I ask him if he was still on and this was his reply: Question, Are you still on for this Saturday? Thanks, James

Sorry I now have to do a post election thing. Still want to do a story. Will get back with you asap.

Donald Bradley

Reporter, Kansas City Star

mobodyguard

well that is messed up but lets not let that stop us from getting together, it was not about the reporter so i will see you all sat @ 4pm