Thread: iS Connectticut Really a Constitution state? Makes me think other wise?

Question iS Connectticut Really a Constitution state? Makes me think other wise?

Please give feedback. and thank you.

Connecticut abandoned the U.S. and CT Constitutions a long time ago. Politically, CT is a free for all, with liberals steamrolling their competition with the support of their very large moocher class.

Haha..Politicians have no reason to abide by the Constitution here. They get elected anyways. Even if they don't get elected they win because the facsist power structure is in place in CT, which is the Democratic Party...but in all fairness Republicans are not much better.....many of them joined to give us the Income Tax and the Laws we have today.....including gun laws..

Add all that and the activist judges (like the one that flat out says Jepsen is qualified) and it just doesn't matter.

Constitution state, if there was any question about their comprehension of the Constitution, they threw that out with the Kelo vs New London case.

Irony, they never developed on that plot of land last I drove by.

Jonathan
    www.ctpistolpermitissues.com - tracking all the local issuing authority, DPS and other insanity with permit issues
    www.ctgunsafety.com - my blog and growing list of links useful to gun owners (especially in Connecticut).

Rich B: My favorite argument against OC being legal in CT is "I have never seen someone OC in CT".
    I have never seen a person drink tea from a coke bottle while standing on their head, that doesn't mean it is illegal.

Is CT the Constitution State?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex.EastHartford. View Post
    Please give feedback. and thank you.
    Let me think about that one. I'll get back to you.

tick tock.....tick tock....

Nope.

That's not to say CT is the only state that has abandoned the concept of constitutional principles, many have done so from the moment it was ratified, but we sure are going to great lengths to trample rights here.

LQM

Connecticut. The 'new' Chicago. With a complete sweep Tuesday of anti-gun Dems ie;

Dan (I am not a crook) Malloy
    'Dick' (Obamas doing a great job) Blumenthal
    George (I hate the 2nd Amendment) Jepsen
    John (I love Obama) Larson
    Rosa (I love illegals) Delauro

Yep, Things are really looking up for us now.