• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

iS Connectticut Really a Constitution state? Makes me think other wise?

Hef

Connecticut abandoned the U.S. and CT Constitutions a long time ago. Politically, CT is a free for all, with liberals steamrolling their competition with the support of their very large moocher class.

buketdude

Haha..Politicians have no reason to abide by the Constitution here. They get elected anyways. Even if they don't get elected they win because the facsist power structure is in place in CT, which is the Democratic Party...but in all fairness Republicans are not much better.....many of them joined to give us the Income Tax and the Laws we have today.....including gun laws..

KIX

Add all that and the activist judges (like the one that flat out says Jepsen is qualified) and it just doesn't matter.

Constitution state, if there was any question about their comprehension of the Constitution, they threw that out with the Kelo vs New London case.

Irony, they never developed on that plot of land last I drove by.

Jonathan

LQM

Is CT the Constitution State?

Please give feedback. and thank you.

Let me think about that one. I'll get back to you.

tick tock.....tick tock....

Nope.

That's not to say CT is the only state that has abandoned the concept of constitutional principles, many have done so from the moment it was ratified, but we sure are going to great lengths to trample rights here.

LQM

KennyB

Connecticut. The 'new' Chicago. With a complete sweep Tuesday of anti-gun Dems ie;

Dan (I am not a crook) Malloy
'Dick' (Obamas doing a great job) Blumenthal
George (I hate the 2nd Amendment) Jepsen
John (I love Obama) Larson
Rosa (I love illegals) Delauro

Yep, Things are really looking up for us now. :(