Thread: changing park anti 2a in mayberry

changing park anti 2a in mayberry

I've got a meeting with the mayor tues., to discuss the changing of the rule in the city parks against self- defense and/or carry in the city parks. this has been a sore spot for a while now. the mayor is pro-gun and has been concerned personaly about safety in the parks.

are there any suggestion, articles, or arguements that y'all would recommened

Banned
    That would depend on the State.

I suggest reposting this in the State forum for your State. Look on the main index. The States are listed in alphabetical order.

why would i do that, when i want everyone's opinion? there are some smart people around this nation that has ran into this problem. i do not understand this separatist attitude. if we do not pay attention to things that are happening across this nation, it won't be long before the disease of anti 2a will spread to all of us. all help will be appreciated

Banned
    The answers to your questions depend greatly on your State laws.

But, whatever. Moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by papa bear View Post
    why would i do that, when i want everyone's opinion? there are some smart people around this nation that has ran into this problem. i do not understand this separatist attitude. if we do not pay attention to things that are happening across this nation, it won't be long before the disease of anti 2a will spread to all of us. all help will be appreciated
    Whoa. Oddly enough I have to agree with Eye95 on this one. A good majority of the discussion will be irrelevant if I base an arguement for you on Arizona law. You kinda jumped down his throat and all he was trying to do was help you make a strong arguement based on your state and city ordinances and laws. Shame on you, I think you owe someone an apology...
    "Know firearms, know safety. No firearms, no safety"
    "If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts."