• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

changing park anti 2a in mayberry

papa bear

I've got a meeting with the mayor tues., to discuss the changing of the rule in the city parks against self- defense and/or carry in the city parks. this has been a sore spot for a while now. the mayor is pro-gun and has been concerned personaly about safety in the parks.

are there any suggestion, articles, or arguements that y'all would recommened

eye95

That would depend on the State.

I suggest reposting this in the State forum for your State. Look on the main index. The States are listed in alphabetical order.

papa bear

why would i do that, when i want everyone's opinion? there are some smart people around this nation that has ran into this problem. i do not understand this separatist attitude. if we do not pay attention to things that are happening across this nation, it won't be long before the disease of anti 2a will spread to all of us. all help will be appreciated

Snakemathis

why would i do that, when i want everyone's opinion? there are some smart people around this nation that has ran into this problem. i do not understand this separatist attitude. if we do not pay attention to things that are happening across this nation, it won't be long before the disease of anti 2a will spread to all of us. all help will be appreciated

Whoa. Oddly enough I have to agree with Eye95 on this one. A good majority of the discussion will be irrelevant if I base an arguement for you on Arizona law. You kinda jumped down his throat and all he was trying to do was help you make a strong arguement based on your state and city ordinances and laws. Shame on you, I think you owe someone an apology...