• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in Manteca tonight anyone, coffee?

r1man

To be honest I would have gone if I had a recorder. Im planning on getting one tommorrow.:D How did it go ? Anybody freak out?

Livermoron

No issues (as usual). I, and the family, hung out for about an hour. I am there many Wednesday evenings after 7:30pm. Happy to shake a few hands if anyone wishes to come by. No LEO folks this time. Last week two SJSO Deputies walked right past me as I came into the Starbucks.

Carry On,

Livermoron

K

kittyhawk63

Back in Mantweaka ;-) at the Starbucks this evening (Friday). Be here until about 9pm. :) This cinnamon swirl coffee cake is the bomb!

Livermoron

Livermore sure has grown since I was working there in a church in the early 1970's. I lived with my young bride on seminary grounds up in Mill Valley...just 5 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge. We drove to Livermore every Sunday for almost 2 years to assist a pastor friend of mine. He and I went to college together and lived on the same hallway.

Livermore was just a little farming community at that time. The Livermore Labs was probably the largest employer then.

BTT