• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Walker says it's time for Republicans to 'put up or shut up' MJS Politics, Election

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepolitics/106660753.html
MJS said:
Because Republicans captured the Legislature along with the governor's office, Walker will have a far easier time cutting spending and lowering taxes. Other issues important to Republicans - such as requiring voters to show ID at the polls and allowing citizens to carry concealed guns - are also likely to advance.
Illegal alien crooks already carry concealed. Gee, thanks - NOT!

Last edited:

gdyslin

Don't see what asking for ID will do? My wife is a Green Carder, she is English but has a drivers license so if she wanted to register and vote illegaly she could now. A drivers license is not proof of residency only proof that you live in Wisconsin.