• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who won the elections and what does it mean for our rights

Gunslinger

Nationally, a firm check on the messiah and his marxist regime. Locally, we took the State House and the top three jobs after Governor--and contributed two new Republican Conservatives to the HoR. All in all, not great but not too bad. And we can still thank God Doug Huffman doesn't come to the CO forum.

strife1013

Nationally, a firm check on the messiah and his marxist regime. Locally, we took the State House and the top three jobs after Governor--and contributed two new Republican Conservatives to the HoR. All in all, not great but not too bad. And we can still thank God Doug Huffman doesn't come to the CO forum.

That's good news :)

Ian

Lone Star Veteran
I'm not too happy about the fact that the Mayor of Denver is now our Governor.

HankT

State Researcher

I think that the diminishing of the Democrat power means that they will have fewer thoughts about stuff like the AWB. But basically, gun owner/carrier interests have been in the ascendance for quite a while now. With Heller and McDonald we are in great shape to expand ownership and carry. Of course, the more people who carry, the more problems we will have with people in the goof with a gun category. That's something to keep in mind. Maybe there is something we can do about limiting the damage by the GWAGs.

As for Doug, I gotta think he'll be along shortly . . .

since9

Campaign Veteran
Of course, the more people who carry, the more problems we will have with people in the goof with a gun category. That's something to keep in mind. Maybe there is something we can do about limiting the damage by the GWAGs.

Hopefually, we can continue doing the same thing we humans have been doing since we first picked up a rock as a weapon: Sharing our experiences with one another, mentoring, engaging in rational debate, and spuring one another on towards better, more responsible use of our firearms.

Case in point, of the five people I've met in five months who said they wanted to know more about carrying a firearm, I've given them this website's URL. Lots of resources, here, as well as lots of experience.

Yooper

What's wrong with Doug?