• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry walk 430pm at GreenLake.

jsanchez

Had a wonderful walk around Greenlake last nite while listening to mp3's. Met another ocer that wanted to get together tonite for another walk. If anyone else wants to come, we are meeting at 430 at the south end of the lake by the old water follie concrete blechers. Would love to have you. Bring your sunblock and sunglasses and notebook for the digits.

OrangeIsTrouble

You should plan another one with more time to even see the threads, I am down for stuff in Seattle. Not enough going on (ocdo meets/events). And please don't plan them in the morning, people like to sleep.

jsanchez

We are planning something for this weekend at GreenLake we just have to figure out when its not rainning. We'll make it in the afternoon, cool.

jsanchez

My friend had a last minute emergency, so I ended up walking around the lake by myself, listening to my tunes and looking at the women. There were alot of women walking and running around Greenlake. Well it was a beautiful night. I was sitting by the bleechers and I had five different groups of people come up and ask me about my gun. Some of them were gun owners, and some of them were from different countries in Europe. Had some really good conversations with people. Later on I ran into two cops and they said I was the first Open carry person they had seen at the lake. They were cool, no harassment, we talked for a little bit, then I had to get going. It was a nice time.