• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Michigan Gun Rights Survey Launched - Please Respond :)

detroit_fan

Filled out and sent.

There were a couple on there that I didn't feel were relevant, and I didn't fill out, which knowing this forum will be a reoccurring sentiment. But I encourage everyone who hasn't already met Jennifer from an interview or an event to note that she is trying her best to do an honest take on gun rights activism. It isn't an effort to dig up personal information, or an effort to make us look stupid. Just an unprecedented effort to show the academic world the truth about gun rights.

I gotta admit I had second thoughts about taking a gun survey from someone associated with UC Berkley, they are known as the most liberal campus in the country.

Michigander

I gotta admit I had second thoughts about taking a gun survey from someone associated with UC Berkley, they are known as the most liberal campus in the country.

This is true, but remember that liberal and anti gun should not be thought of as the same thing. Many people, including me are somewhat liberal. I fall between the left and libertarian, but pretty much keep to gun rights activism since I am best with that.

Also remember that Berkeley in the 60's and 70's set a standard for activism, including armed activism, which few other than the likes of us have meaningfully met. The police managed to beat that community into submission both figuratively and literally, and it has since then become much more sissified.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Her survey was limited to just people residing in Michigan, so I submitted my 2 cents worth too.

Golden Eagle

I answered all the questions. I liked that the questions knew the difference between oc & cc.
thumb.gif

Haman J.T.

Yup, I'm only looking at Michigan. But it isn't a disaster if non-Michigan people fill it out; there is a question about residency, and so I can easily remove the non-Michigan people.

Thanks!!
Thank You Carlotta Valdez(me and the wife know all about Vertigo) and God Bless You for all your work!Are you going to be the next John Lott?He's smart too!

RabbiVJ

Campaign Veteran
Did the survey last night from my phone. very impressive i shall say...Good luck on your dissertation.

shadowmun43

done

some questions seemed like a Oboma agenda.I did it anyway for as I beleve in O.C. and our God given right's all of them.