• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 11/6 - 9 AM @ River City Diner

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Richmond OC breakfast, Sat. 11/6 at 9:00 AM

River City Diner
Parham & I-95
803 East Parham Rd...........directions here http://tinyurl.com/39m3v2f
Richmond, Va.
(804) 266-1500

Bring your appetite.

Yes, we're doing it again. See you there.

stay safe.

kennys

Hopefullly Kennys can give us some study tips for the big test.

stay safe.

I can do that if you can give me some tips on using this Verizon Android phone:D
I can do the necessities access OCDO and make and receive calls, but all these apps make me dizzy.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I'll be there again.
It's going to be a great hunting day but I'm up to my armpits in work...so I'll stick around the burbs until Wednesday.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Will expect lots of updates and double brewed coffee - see you there.

Not a lot of updates but I'll give you what I have. I was working on a tribute to Sailor Kurt but the lawyers for the folks that hold the Copyrights on Howdy Doody, shut me down.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Not a lot of updates but I'll give you what I have. I was working on a tribute to Sailor Kurt but the lawyers for the folks that hold the Copyrights on Howdy Doody, shut me down.

I thought you were good at pulling strings. :p

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Nice size group this morning - great convo with ideas to promote.

Who was that masked man on the motorcycle. He sure left quickly. :lol:

Had an out of state group that took our pictures to show the folks back home - nice friendly exchange.

Saw someone looking at vehicle GSL magnets - talked a bit, he carries too, give him VCDL info et al.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Grapeshot;1394888]
Who was that masked man on the motorcycle. He sure left quickly. :lol:
:eek: Stir Fry

Had an out of state group that took our pictures to show the folks back home - nice friendly exchange.

Yep...They wanted to show West Virginians what BIG GUNS Virginians have:lol: