• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CGF LAWSUIT : Internet ammo sales are not actually banned by AB 962!

KBCraig

Nice catch for the CGF guys. But internet transactions will still be effectively banned if the online retailer doesn't want to ship to the PRK simply because its too much hassle and they don't want to risk a lawsuit.
See northeastshooters.com for evidence of how much frustration and outrage and grief Massachusetts gun owners have to put up with over this exact thing.

Because Mass. is (rightly) known as an anti-gun state with obscure, vague, and highly restrictive laws about guns and ammunition, most out-of-state sellers just aren't wiling to spend the time and risk selling to Mass. residents.

Even when something is clearly legal, they often can't convince someone to sell to them.

Heck, I had the same problem buying a bayonet from Cheaper Than Dirt, right here in Texas, all because of their misunderstanding of "illegal knife" in the Texas statutes.

cato

Thanks Cato,
I actually found that site when I went looking. It was at the top of the search list with five stars.

Do any of you forum members load your own? I know...silly question.

What make of reloader to you recommend? I would like one that is not expensive.
I have a .25 caliber Beretta semi-auto, .357 magnum Colt King Cobra. I want to buy a 9mm semi-auto.

Can one reloader do all three bullets sizes?

Last question: Does it look like we may not be able to purchase the materials to make a ready-to-fire cartridge any time in the foreseeable future?

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=89