• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Out of state CPL .vs 5-day wait... Is there a reference on it?

devildoc5

Oh, I'll be asking the question for sure... I have the JAG office on speed dial, but they weren't at work when the question came to mind... There must be something in the water at McChord, as almost all of the atty's there are mid-20's young, attractive ladies ;-)

Cheers!

Can I get that base legal number from you as well? I have been looking for mid-20's young, attractive lady or 6....:banana::monkey:banana::monkey:banana::monkey

Trigger Dr

Just make it easy

Get a WA ID card, drive up to Silverdale Kitsap County Sheriff's office with a copy of your orders in hand, Hand the nice lady the money get inkless fingerprints taken, and walk out with your BRAND NEW WA CPL.
All of this in about 30 minutes.

thomasdrs72

Well, I went ahead and got a WA ID card today... What a pleasure to spend 1.5 hours waiting with 100 of my closest friends...

Now a shiny-new paper temporary ID card...

:monkey:banana::monkey