Thread: Let us not forget

Let us not forget

All the talk about repealing the CC ban lets not forget repealing 167.31(b) I'm wearing out my slide and the zipper on my case. This vehicle carry law renders our firearms useless against carjackings,causes safety concerns loading and unloading and brings undue attention to the carrier while doing so.
    What make it safer in a case anyway ?OH safer for the BG sorry.
    Last edited by littlewolf; 11-05-2010 at 10:43 PM. Reason: error non statute #
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    I agree, and I think that all of us understand that. However; on this topic, I think we really must stop bickering amongst ourselves about what we think we will get and what we think we won't get. We need to ask for it all but have a secondary and even possibly a tertiary fall back position planned as well. Not that I think the latter two positions should be posted here. I think they may need to be agreed upon in private.

In short, it doesn't matter what we think we will get, we need to form a united front about what we WANT.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    well said brass

Plus 1, Brass...

Exactly, push for what you want, not what you'll accept
    Rand Paul 2016

Don't you mean a repeal of 167.31?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Don't you mean a repeal of 167.31?
    Yes thank you 167.31(b) don't know where the 23 came from,old age I guess,sorry for the confusion.
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

Quote Originally Posted by littlewolf View Post
    Yes thank you 167.31(b) don't know where the 23 came from,old age I guess,sorry for the confusion.
    Probably 941.23. I had a hard time to remember the .xx for the longest time too.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)