• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Let us not forget

littlewolf

All the talk about repealing the CC ban lets not forget repealing 167.31(b) I'm wearing out my slide and the zipper on my case. This vehicle carry law renders our firearms useless against carjackings,causes safety concerns loading and unloading and brings undue attention to the carrier while doing so.
What make it safer in a case anyway ?OH safer for the BG sorry.

Last edited:

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
I agree, and I think that all of us understand that. However; on this topic, I think we really must stop bickering amongst ourselves about what we think we will get and what we think we won't get. We need to ask for it all but have a secondary and even possibly a tertiary fall back position planned as well. Not that I think the latter two positions should be posted here. I think they may need to be agreed upon in private.

In short, it doesn't matter what we think we will get, we need to form a united front about what we WANT.