• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Professional WA Open Carry Logo

xxx.jakk.xxx

I think it's for things like Shirts, Bumper Stickers and other items that are put on display by people to show opinions.

joejoejoe

Where will it be displayed? What will it be used for? Will it be available to everyone, anyone, or only certain people? Is it for attracting attention/questions about open carry? Branding the website? Copyrighted?

Just asking....

This is in response to a post earlier about having an official logo for Washington state. Since t-shirts are easy to have made, all you need is a logo to upload and the company will stamp it on any type of shirt you want. It would be nice to have a logo to present for everyday use so people can ask us about opencarry.org and be educated about their rights to carry in Washington state. We are not an official association or anything, we are just a grassroots movement at the moment. However, there are a lot of other states out there with logos. It would be nice to have a professionally made one that represents Washington.

Joe~

joejoejoe

I am thinking I will ask my friend to put a few different quotes in there in regards to the ones you guys have been suggesting. That way, we can see what it looks like with different quotes. OR people can choose which quote they want.

Joe~

Seattleman

Whoops, I thought the WA constitution included 'others' there.
Why not do it word for word then?

"The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself, or the state, shall not be impaired"

himself => self for the sake of PC is acceptable in this instance