• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Joseph de Maistre was right...

Dreamer

when he said:

"A nation get the government they deserve..."
Martin "taking a dump on the Constitution" O'Malley gets re-elected to another term with 56% of the vote...

All I have to say, is Good Luck Alan Gura and SAF. You've got a hard row to hoe with your lawsuits in MD. It's quite obvious that the majority of the people in MD actually enjoy their slavery, and have no interest whatsoever with living in a state that functions under Rule of Law, or recognizes the US Constitution.

Sonora Rebel

They will continue to lick the hands that feed them from the dwindling pockets of others.

Dreamer

I forget, what country is Maryland part of?

Maryland is a seperatist nation-state, bordered on 3 sides by the USA, much like the Cities of San Francisco and Chicago. They answer to George Soros, Michael Bloomberg, and other NWO shills, but ultimately they take their orders from groups like Goldman Sachs and Banc de Rothschilds...

The MSP and the municipal and county LEAs in PG County, Montgomery County, Baltimore, and Howard County are some of the most sanctioned LEAs in the nation with regards to Federal Civil Rights violations, and have, in the last decade, shelled out combined settlements and judgements into the tens of millions of dollars, and there is currently no end in sight to such cases--there are, in fact, several currently pending. And who REALLY pays for this lawless, corrupt, and anti-human-rights tyranny of badged thuggery? The taxpayers of the state of MD, and everyone who participates in their economy.

Boycott MD if it is at all possible. Drive THROUGH the state if you must, but DON'T spend a single penny there. Every penny spent in MD ultimately gets converted to future shackles, gags, and whips to be used against it's citizens.

Boycott MD...