• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Urban Rifle Hike II

AyatollahGondola

I am fully recovered from my first 11 mile hike, and am planning to make the trip again on one of the good weather weekends this month (November). The range is open either day, saturday or sunday, and I'm only planning a one way hike again, so there will be arrangements for rides back my direction. It took me around 4 hours or so, with time off for bad behavior(from the law). It may go a little faster this time though because the weather is cooler and I'm a little stronger. Range fees are about 13.00 for the day, but I seldom stay more than an hour or so. I know that seems like highway robbery, but what's a fella to do?
If anyone would like to join me, please drop me a line via email, PM, or telepathic conveyance.

Davi@SaveOurState.info

Last edited:

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
Looking forward to hearing about your next outing. Hopefully it will be totally uneventful, although I would be surprised if that is the case.

merle

Should give guys a heads up a few hours before. They can set the recorders for the Sac PD and Sheriffs radio traffic.