• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC sighting today (11/5)

impulse

I was at Autozone on horne and southern. About 5:30. There was a guy working on his vehicle in the parking lot. I didn't get close enough to see what he was carrying. And didn't have time to say hi. Just wondering if it was someone on here.

rickc1962

I was at Rustys (my favorite grub house) tonight for supper, sitting at the counter as usual when a gentleman, his daughter and granddaughter got up from there table to pay there bill when I noticed he was open carrying, looked like a 380 to me but I did not ask, I did although ask him if he has ever heard of OCDO and he said no, so I told him about the site and wrote it down for him, he said he would look up the site.