• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Solano County OC?

DooFster

Anyone down for hanging out for awhile? Let me know! I'd like to get to know a few of you guys (and ladies, included). I OC'd once in Vallejo downtown and was pretty comfortable with it.

ryanburbridge

I would but I'm here in Long Beach. If your up for a drive we will be at the south bay open event. HGreen always puts on a good show. Hit me up if your in the Long Beach area.

Ryan (562)243-2622

PS I know some disapprove of me posting my info. It's my info. I'm ok.

DooFster

I OC'd a little bit in Vallejo last night. Had LEO's say HI but there really wasn't anything much more than that. They asked me how I was "feeling" about it. I told them that I felt pretty comfortable. They originally thought that AB1934 was in effect, but I assured them that it was over-thrown.

Walked into the Jamba Juice right there in the downtown plaza with a few abnormal looks in my direction on my way in..

When I got in the Jamba Juice, the manager looked at me with a slightly freaked-out look on her face and asked, "You don't plan on robbing me, do you?" I quietly chuckled and said "No, Ma'am...I wouldn't do that to you." "...then what's the gun for? Are you a cop or something?" "No, Ma'am, I'm just Open-Carrying." "Oh, I heard about you guys. You guys were the ones who came into the park downtown and had the big BBQ, right?" "Yes, Ma'am!" "Well, you have a good day, Sir! You and your friends are more-than-welcome to come on in here with those!" "Good thing to know!"

So another day down, and another citizen happy with what we're doing!