• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Alpine, CA open carry BBQ

Gundude

Leofensive wants a BBQ for his salsa. Lets give him one. I'll reserve the rec room/area for the weekend. I'll set it up for Sat the 13th.

Place:2400 Alpine Blvd, Alpine, Ca.
Go east on I 8 from El Cajon, take the Tavern Rd exit. Turn right on Tavern Rd and left on Alpine Blvd.
Time: high noon.
Food: We will need hamburgers, hotdogs,fried chicken, chips for Leo's salsa, drinks, burger or hotdog buns. Firearms (UOC) and ammo. And anything else you can thing of.
I'll furnish paper plates, plastic glasses (oxymoron) and plastic ware.
Ladies: you won't have to cook or do dishes. Matt and Leo take care of that. :D

JP

Last edited:

leoffensive

leofensive wants a bbq for his salsa. Lets give him one. I'll reserve the rec room/area for next weekend. I'll set it up for sat the 13th.

Place:2400 alpine blvd, alpine, ca.
Go east on i 8 from el cajon, take the tavern rd exit.
Time: High noon.
Food: We will need hamburgers, hotdogs,fried chicken, chips for leo's salsa, drinks, burger or hotdog buns. Firearms (uoc) and ammo. And anything else you can thing of.
Ladies: You won't have to cook or do dishes. Matt and leo take care of that. :d

jp

lolololololololololollolol :d

DooFster

*couldn't resist the urge*

Maybe he is protesting this crazy weather we're having (I'm from MI and it's snowing there)...?? :monkey

leoffensive

haha originally it was cause of yesterdays verdict. but now its just cause im hungry. so its a protest against hunger....that we will get what we want BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Devilinbp

Leofensive wants a BBQ for his salsa. Lets give him one. I'll reserve the rec room/area for next weekend. I'll set it up for Sat the 13th.

Go east on I 8 from El Cajon, take the Tavern Rd exit.
Food: We will need hamburgers, hotdogs,fried chicken, chips for Leo's salsa, drinks, burger or hotdog buns. Firearms (UOC) and ammo. And anything else you can thing of.

JP

Slave driver! :p

chewy352

haha originally it was cause of yesterdays verdict. but now its just cause im hungry. so its a protest against hunger....that we will get what we want BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was gunna get one of these for the BBQ but I dont have the $$$ :(

I'll still get one when I can and freeze it for the next time.

Last edited:

Gundude

Leofensive wants a BBQ for his salsa. Lets give him one. I'll reserve the rec room/area for the weekend. I'll set it up for Sat the 13th.

Go east on I 8 from El Cajon, take the Tavern Rd exit. Turn right on Tavern Rd and left on Alpine Blvd.

JP

I'm thinking everyone that is bringing something should post it here so we don't end up with all meat and no potatoes.