• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Interview with Vinnie Penn 960AM WELI

Rich B

Vinnie Penn called me and recorded an interview with me regarding open carry in CT. I think it went pretty well, he seems like a good guy that is going to be able to help our cause.

I will try and let you guys know if I find out when it is on. Otherwise my google voice account recorded the call, so I have that as well.

Make sure you guys give him a listen whenever you can, he is supporting us, we should be supporting him. Ed Peruta was already on his show last week, I will be on at some point, and it sounds like he is going to keep going with the theme. We could all probably learn from what we hear.

More than ever, we are going to need to be making friends in the media to try and get this issue out there.