Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whatever Happened to...

Banned

Whatever Happened to...

Scorpio-Vette?

Did he move out of state or something?

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    A lurker now, "sockpuppet" Private Message correspondent writes to suggest that he may be found on WCCA.

I see him on chat every once in a while. No idea why he stopped posting. Probably from all the bickering going on.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    I see him on chat every once in a while. No idea why he stopped posting. Probably from all the bickering going on.
    That does have a lot to do with why I don't post that much anymore...

as to why i dont post much anymore

Banned
    Oh cry me a river.

Now that there is no need for me to be a loudmouth you guys don't know what to do with yourselves anymore.

Thats why you aren't posting.

Where is this chat located?

Quote Originally Posted by anmut View Post
    where is this chat located?
    aol im

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Oh cry me a river.

Now that there is no need for me to be a loudmouth you guys don't know what to do with yourselves anymore.

No "NEED"? Hmm so at whose "Need" do you become a loud mouth? Which person or persons is it that you speak for in order for them to remain silent in the publics eye?

This is fantastic, you are openly admitting to being someones sockpuppet yet you don't have the courage to give their name or names.
    I know for a fact, that Mike deleted Doug's posts this past weekend because he disagreed with certain individuals here. It was interesting how quickly those posts were deleted as well. So with that and your new revelation that you are only a sockpuppet loudmouth when "NEEDED" you have shed major light here for all of us.
    When certain people post something that may be contrary here to the elite then it is either deleted or their sockpuppet loudmouth is unleashed. Hmmm or am I the only one who sees this?

Like I said maybe more light will be shown at a live event in the presence of the media (and I will be sure that they are there). I am sure it will make headlines. If you don't care why should I?

ETA: And don't say, "this is the internet, these things happen and people say all kinds of things." Because if that is the case then why don't your puppet masters speak for themselves?
    Last edited by J.Gleason; 11-09-2010 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Gleason View Post
    No "NEED"? Hmm so at whose "Need" do you become a loud mouth? Which person or persons is it that you speak for in order for them to remain silent in the publics eye?

This is fantastic, you are openly admitting to being someones sockpuppet yet you don't have the courage to give their name or names.
    I know for a fact, that Mike deleted Doug's posts this past weekend because he disagreed with certain individuals here. It was interesting how quickly those posts were deleted as well. So with that and your new revelation that you are only a sockpuppet loudmouth when "NEEDED" you have shed major light here for all of us.
    When certain people post something that may be contrary here to the elite then it is either deleted or their sockpuppet loudmouth is unleashed. Hmmm or am I the only one who sees this?

Like I said maybe more light will be shown at a live event in the presence of the media (and I will be sure that they are there). I am sure it will make headlines. If you don't care why should I?

ETA: And don't say, "this is the internet, these things happen and people say all kinds of things." Because if that is the case then why don't your puppet masters speak for themselves?
    +1000

Agreed. I question what need there ever was in the first place. Plus it sure doesn't seem like much has changed other than several good members have been driven away.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    Agreed. I question what need there ever was in the first place. Plus it sure doesn't seem like much has changed other than several good members have been driven away.
    COMMENTS REMOVED BY MODERATOR: Personal attack

yes, yes. we're all very dumb. you're very wise and working on some double secret, cone of silence, hush hush, super secret mission. blah, blah, blah. we know, we know.

*rolls eyes*

Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com

Why...??

Why do you all insist on feeding the troll?

Oh cry me a river.

Wow, you just love to try to start fights donít you? Are you sure that the man you killed had to die? Or did you just shoot him so you could feel like a ďmanĒ?
    Donít answer that, as I donít care. You are the one that has to live with that. I just know not to trust you. EVER.

Some members have brought up the notion that you were planted by WAVE, to keep an eye on us from the inside. I no longer think that is out of the realm of possibilityÖ

aol im
    is this an AOL chat room and if so what name? Anyone ever use IRC chat?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCanby View Post
    Why do you all insist on feeding the troll?
    Because I'm not a troll and they know it, thats why.

They might not know what I am but they at least know I'm not trolling...

... predictability, the milk man, the paper boy, the evening TV?

Name that show!

Troll seems pretty accurate to me...

From "Al Gore's" internet...

------------------------------
    The troll attempts to pass as a legitimate participant, sharing the group's common interests and concerns.

Trolls can be costly in several ways. A troll can disrupt the discussion on a newsgroup, disseminate bad advice, and damage the feeling of trust in the newsgroup community.

Furthermore, in a group that has become sensitized to trolling — where the rate of deception is high — many honestly naÔve questions may be quickly rejected as trollings. This can be quite off-putting to the new user who upon venturing a first posting is immediately bombarded with angry accusations.

A concern troll is a false flag pseudonym created by a user whose actual point of view is opposed to the one that the user claims to hold. The concern troll posts in web forums devoted to its declared point of view and attempts to sway the group's actions or opinions while claiming to share their goals, but with professed "concerns". The goal is to sow fear, uncertainty and doubt within the group.
    ------------------------------

if it walks like a duck...
    Last edited by The Don; 11-09-2010 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TyGuy View Post
    ... predictability, the milk man, the paper boy, the evening TV?

Name that show!
    sounds like a Netflix commercial to me.

Because I'm not a troll and they know it, thats why.

They might not know what I am but they at least know I'm not trolling...

It was the opening theme to a TV show.

What ever happened to predictability, the milk man, the paper boy, the evening TV. Anyway, that's what the thread made me think of.

Sorry, completely off topic here, but that's the way my brain works sometimes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronS View Post
    Some members have brought up the notion that you were planted by WAVE, to keep an eye on us from the inside. I no longer think that is out of the realm of possibility…
    Some members? You mean THAT member. lol

Yah I'm a real WAVE supporter...
    Last edited by Spartacus; 11-09-2010 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Deleted pics of a few of my toys...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    From "Al Gore's" internet...

(Snip silly troll description)

if it walks like a duck...
    I'm quite sure in your mind I'm worse than a troll. But did you ever notice that none of the heavyweights here ever get after me? When Frank, Steven, John, Nik, Auric, Hubert and others address me its always with respect and friendship. Did you ever notice that? Did you ever ask yourself why?
    Last edited by Spartacus; 11-09-2010 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Pearls before swine...

Nice founders club pic, Spartacus. More bragging? In case you haven't heard, anyone can get one of those for a mere 100 dollars. Even Jim Doyle or Tom Barrett. Even Doug could, were he so inclined.

The bigger question is since OCDO and WCI aren't supposed to have any official ties to each other, how is it even relevant? Oh, that's right. It isn't, except to support (in your mind) more of your bullying and bragging and so on.
    Last edited by The Don; 11-09-2010 at 04:08 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast