• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Whatever Happened to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

protias

I see him on chat every once in a while. No idea why he stopped posting. Probably from all the bickering going on.

J.Gleason

Banned
Oh cry me a river.

Now that there is no need for me to be a loudmouth you guys don't know what to do with yourselves anymore.

Thats why you aren't posting.

No "NEED"? Hmm so at whose "Need" do you become a loud mouth? Which person or persons is it that you speak for in order for them to remain silent in the publics eye?

This is fantastic, you are openly admitting to being someones sockpuppet yet you don't have the courage to give their name or names.
I know for a fact, that Mike deleted Doug's posts this past weekend because he disagreed with certain individuals here. It was interesting how quickly those posts were deleted as well. So with that and your new revelation that you are only a sockpuppet loudmouth when "NEEDED" you have shed major light here for all of us.
When certain people post something that may be contrary here to the elite then it is either deleted or their sockpuppet loudmouth is unleashed. Hmmm or am I the only one who sees this?

Like I said maybe more light will be shown at a live event in the presence of the media (and I will be sure that they are there). I am sure it will make headlines. If you don't care why should I?

ETA: And don't say, "this is the internet, these things happen and people say all kinds of things." Because if that is the case then why don't your puppet masters speak for themselves?

Last edited:
No "NEED"? Hmm so at whose "Need" do you become a loud mouth? Which person or persons is it that you speak for in order for them to remain silent in the publics eye?

This is fantastic, you are openly admitting to being someones sockpuppet yet you don't have the courage to give their name or names.
I know for a fact, that Mike deleted Doug's posts this past weekend because he disagreed with certain individuals here. It was interesting how quickly those posts were deleted as well. So with that and your new revelation that you are only a sockpuppet loudmouth when "NEEDED" you have shed major light here for all of us.
When certain people post something that may be contrary here to the elite then it is either deleted or their sockpuppet loudmouth is unleashed. Hmmm or am I the only one who sees this?

Like I said maybe more light will be shown at a live event in the presence of the media (and I will be sure that they are there). I am sure it will make headlines. If you don't care why should I?

ETA: And don't say, "this is the internet, these things happen and people say all kinds of things." Because if that is the case then why don't your puppet masters speak for themselves?

+1000

The Don

Agreed. I question what need there ever was in the first place. Plus it sure doesn't seem like much has changed other than several good members have been driven away.

blaze

J Gleason, right on the money. Great post

The Don

yes, yes. we're all very dumb. you're very wise and working on some double secret, cone of silence, hush hush, super secret mission. blah, blah, blah. we know, we know.

*rolls eyes*

AaronS

Oh cry me a river.

Now that there is no need for me to be a loudmouth you guys don't know what to do with yourselves anymore.

Thats why you aren't posting.

Wow, you just love to try to start fights don’t you? Are you sure that the man you killed had to die? Or did you just shoot him so you could feel like a “man”?
Don’t answer that, as I don’t care. You are the one that has to live with that. I just know not to trust you. EVER.

Some members have brought up the notion that you were planted by WAVE, to keep an eye on us from the inside. I no longer think that is out of the realm of possibility…

TyGuy

... predictability, the milk man, the paper boy, the evening TV?

Name that show!

The Don

Troll seems pretty accurate to me...

From "Al Gore's" internet...

------------------------------
The troll attempts to pass as a legitimate participant, sharing the group's common interests and concerns.

Trolls can be costly in several ways. A troll can disrupt the discussion on a newsgroup, disseminate bad advice, and damage the feeling of trust in the newsgroup community.

Furthermore, in a group that has become sensitized to trolling — where the rate of deception is high — many honestly naïve questions may be quickly rejected as trollings. This can be quite off-putting to the new user who upon venturing a first posting is immediately bombarded with angry accusations.

A concern troll is a false flag pseudonym created by a user whose actual point of view is opposed to the one that the user claims to hold. The concern troll posts in web forums devoted to its declared point of view and attempts to sway the group's actions or opinions while claiming to share their goals, but with professed "concerns". The goal is to sow fear, uncertainty and doubt within the group.
------------------------------

if it walks like a duck...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.