• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Whatever Happened to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

protias

Because I'm not a troll and they know it, thats why.

They might not know what I am but they at least know I'm not trolling...
258Troll_spray.jpg

TyGuy

It was the opening theme to a TV show.

What ever happened to predictability, the milk man, the paper boy, the evening TV. Anyway, that's what the thread made me think of.

Sorry, completely off topic here, but that's the way my brain works sometimes.

Spartacus

Banned
From "Al Gore's" internet...

(Snip silly troll description)

if it walks like a duck...

I'm quite sure in your mind I'm worse than a troll. But did you ever notice that none of the heavyweights here ever get after me? When Frank, Steven, John, Nik, Auric, Hubert and others address me its always with respect and friendship. Did you ever notice that? Did you ever ask yourself why?

Last edited:

The Don

Nice founders club pic, Spartacus. More bragging? In case you haven't heard, anyone can get one of those for a mere 100 dollars. Even Jim Doyle or Tom Barrett. Even Doug could, were he so inclined.

The bigger question is since OCDO and WCI aren't supposed to have any official ties to each other, how is it even relevant? Oh, that's right. It isn't, except to support (in your mind) more of your bullying and bragging and so on.

Last edited:

Spartacus

Banned
Nice founders club pic, Spartacus. More bragging? In case you haven't heard, anyone can get one of those for a mere 100 dollars. Even Jim Doyle or Tom Barrett. Even Doug could, were he so inclined.

Thats how little you know about WCI. Only a handful of guys have cards. way to cheapen a great organization BTW. It suits you to a T.

The bigger question is since OCDO and WCI aren't supposed to have any official ties to each other, how is it even relevant? Oh, that's right. It isn't, except to support (in your mind) more of your bullying and bragging and so on.

I love The Don Maneuver also. You request validation and when I give it you cheapen it to bullying and bragging.

Pearls before swine say I.

Spartacus

Banned
Yeah, anyone that spends $100.00! BFD!

You are also wrong.

How about focusing your energies on something constructive like forwarding our constitutionally protected rights instead of just causing problems and discourse.

You probably meant discord, but I understand. I was just doing my job.

We already have "constitutionally protected rights". What we don't have is concealed carry and since permitting is not an infringement, it doesn't concern me in what form we get it.

protias

We already have "constitutionally protected rights". What we don't have is concealed carry and since permitting is not an infringement, it doesn't concern me in what form we get it.
We do have concealed carry, but it is infringed upon. What part of the Us Constitution of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand? Or how about the WI Constitution that does not specify how we can carry? We have the right, but somehow a law trumps our Constitutions.

The Don

Thats how little you know about WCI. Only a handful of guys have cards. way to cheapen a great organization BTW. It suits you to a T.

I love The Don Maneuver also. You request validation and when I give it you cheapen it to bullying and bragging.

Pearls before swine say I.

Oh, well gee...I guess since you have a "card" instead of, or in addition to, a certificate, that does make you better than everyone else. My mistake. Hold your breath while I get on my knees and kiss your feet.

Where'd I ask for clarification? You volunteered that information all on your own to show everyone how special you are. THAT is why it's bragging. But you can spin it just like you tried to spin your lies.

The Don

We do have concealed carry, but it is infringed upon. What part of the Us Constitution of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand? Or how about the WI Constitution that does not specify how we can carry? We have the right, but somehow a law trumps our Constitutions.

Exactly. I guess maybe to a Sovereign Citizen (or whatever) it's okay for the laws of a State to infringe on the Constitution just so long as the Federal government doesn't do it.

Spartacus

Banned

941.23 says we don't have concealed carry. If thats repealed then we do. The state statues regulate every aspect of our lives. What don't you understand about that?

Debating you guys is like herding cats.

Spartacus

Banned
Looks exactly like the .460 S&W that I've been trying to find for a long time... SORRY!

Why would you apologize for that?

I suggest you take a look at the 500 S&W in .50 cal as it is a superior round to the .460 Linebaugh.

Heres a pdf file by John Ross, an expert in large caliber handguns:

Attachments

• John Ross S&W 500.pdf
    159.1 KB · Views: 113
Status
Not open for further replies.