Thread: Crime and punishment, and bear attack and more...

Crime and punishment, and bear attack and more...

"... With co-author Alan Gottlieb, I wrote about this monstrous crime in the prologue of our book America Fights Back: Armed Self-Defense in a Violent Age. When we dug into the details of this act of barbarism, it took overwhelming self-control to keep writing and not simply yell “Get a rope and find a tree limb!”

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-i...her-news-items
    Or try this:
    http://tinyurl.com/294jqqv

It is bizarre that a number of people blame the woman in this new attack, in their comments in the reader feedback section of the Seattle Times below the story. These people are jerks. KIRO’s Dori Monson also expressed remorse on the air that the bear would have to be killed.

Are you being sarcastic? I hope so.

If not, here is my view;

Woman normally walks around there, and neighbors know that bears live around there. Woman doesn't have a leash on her dog. Dog goes to fight bear. Bear defends self. Woman is apparently superwoman and thinks she can save her dog. She gets between them and gets her ass kicked. Now we go kill big, bad bear.

But of course, this is all justified in preventing a pattern of bears liking human blood...after being attacked by them.

Don't get me wrong, I ain't no animal rights person, in fact, I say screw all the polar bears, don't ask me for donations when we got humans that are hungry and living on the streets.

I am just a common sense person!

*The following is sarcastic*

Hmm, while we at it, let's charge nude people in their private homes, that are spotted by people who cut across their yards with young children. Oh noezzzzzz.

Information gained from
    "http://gigharbor.komonews.com/content/officials-hope-lure-bear-donuts-after-attack-woman"

Unsubscribe.

Been harassed by the police? Yelled at by the anti-gun neighbors? Mother doesn't approve?

Then this is the place for you! Click here to get back at them!

See what happens when we let the "eco-freaks" get control.

I got to get me one of those T-Shirts that says P. E. T. A. -People Eating Tasty Animals.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

I support animal rights, but I don't support P.E.T.A.. They kill more animals than they save.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenIsFaster View Post
    Are you being sarcastic? I hope so.

If not, here is my view;

Woman normally walks around there, and neighbors know that bears live around there. Woman doesn't have a leash on her dog. Dog goes to fight bear. Bear defends self. Woman is apparently superwoman and thinks she can save her dog. She gets between them and gets her ass kicked. Now we go kill big, bad bear.

But of course, this is all justified in preventing a pattern of bears liking human blood...after being attacked by them.

Don't get me wrong, I ain't no animal rights person, in fact, I say screw all the polar bears, don't ask me for donations when we got humans that are hungry and living on the streets.

I am just a common sense person!

*The following is sarcastic*

Hmm, while we at it, let's charge nude people in their private homes, that are spotted by people who cut across their yards with young children. Oh noezzzzzz.

Information gained from
    "http://gigharbor.komonews.com/content/officials-hope-lure-bear-donuts-after-attack-woman"

Unsubscribe.
    Great points Poo but you unsubscribed so I guess you won't read this.

I had an argument who made a coyote drop someone's cat at the bottom of our gate, simply stupid now the coyote was hungry could have hurt her, it already killed the cat, so now it will have to go find another meal.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron1124 View Post
    I support animal rights, but I don't support P.E.T.A.. They kill more animals than they save.
    Probably the ONLY accurate thing I have read all WEEK!
    "And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    E nomine Patri, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

"If the rest of the world says: 'War,' I can only say: 'Very well. I do not want war, but no one, however peaceable, can live in peace if his neighbor intends to force a quarrel.'" - Adolf Hitler...

In regards to Dave's lead story, I am reminded of the old saying, "Horses are animals, men are monsters".