Thread: Great watch.. What We Believe, Part 5: Gun Rights

Great watch.. What We Believe, Part 5: Gun Rights

I enjoyed this very much.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"
    -- George Washington

Banned
    I was expecting a Rolex.

Anyway, good info, professional production. But, like he said, we already know those things. The trick is to get this word to the antis.

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Anyway, good info, professional production. But, like he said, we already know those things. The trick is to get this word to the antis.
    Then we're going to have to spend less time here patting ourselves on the back, find some anti websites who don't just delete any and all pro-2A posts, and do more posting there! A link to this video on one of those sites might help.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

That was very good, where can I find part 1-4?
    How come a DUI you can get your driver licence back, which it is a privilege. But if commiting a felon, even something non violent like stealing, you are denied your constitutional rights for the rest of your life?
    If you don't support the Second Amendment to the Constitution, what other parts of the Constitution do you reject?
    More restrictions on guns? how about restrictions on chainsaws and knives?

Quote Originally Posted by ocholsteroc View Post
    That was very good, where can I find part 1-4?
    "What We Believe" covers several parts, only one of which involves gun rights. The other parts are very good in their own right!

Here are all five parts:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5
    Last edited by since9; 11-12-2010 at 12:00 AM. Reason: punctuation
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.