• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A friend in need

cabman1

I have a friend that has fallen on hard times and is about to turn 21.. He wants to get his cpl.. His mom got real sick and he had to quit his job to stay home with her so he is not able to come up with the full 150.00.. I was posting to see if anyone wanted to help me out on getting his cpl?

stainless1911

Banned
Call around a few CPL instructors, perhaps they would waive the class fee if he bought a box of rounds, and range fee.

You need of course, the photo, fingerprints, and the license filing fee. If I could help I would. Just keep bumping the thread, perhaps you can get this done. I hope so.

This is one more reason to go constitutional carry in Michigan.

malignity

webbtactical.com

$125; a little cheaper than the $150 you expected. Taught by Scott Webb.

It's a bit of a drive, but at least 100% of the information will be dead accurate.

Last edited:

wally1120

I don`t want everyone to know all of the details of what is going on, But I am currently dealing with a permanent Family medical condition. I have to take full responsibility of the said person, Involving pushing said person in a wheel chair in public, And I feel a little uncomfortable at time in places, For the both of us, And most of the places we go have a liquor license, So I am unable to OC. I was required to make a decision on weather to keep my job, Or take care of the family member, And I made the decision that Family is more important then any job. I realize that I might not be the person that should be asking for help, And I realize I have made mistakes, And still have many more to make I am still young, But I am truly sorry for the foolishness I have caused in the past. I have a whole new outtake on life right now, And I feel I will be a better man because of it.

wally1120

I have done a 180 on how I look at things, But a took a swift kick in the teeth to realize I need to change a lot in my life. And I regret saying everything I did in the past, I was very immature on the words I chose, And am now feeling how hard things have gotten. And I hope that one day I will be able to return the favor somehow or other.

jmlefler

I have done a 180 on how I look at things, But a took a swift kick in the teeth to realize I need to change a lot in my life. And I regret saying everything I did in the past, I was very immature on the words I chose, And am now feeling how hard things have gotten. And I hope that one day I will be able to return the favor somehow or other.

Are you currently receiving assistance from the taxpayers in Michigan? Unemployment? Disability? SSI?

Before I donate anything, I want to know if I'm already paying...

Carry on

wally1120

No, I am not eligible for unemployment benefits. And the States Disability, SSI income has to have a 5 month waiting period to be able to receive benefits, Then it isn't that much even. And I think the person that is disabled is the one that payed for the benefits, Back in there working days.

And I have many reasons to get my CPL, But I lost my job and unable to afford it now. And if I am able to find some help to fund my CPL, I WILL obtain my CPL.

scot623

even the pot dealer should have A2.

Dude, can you at least attempt to not derail every thread you post in. I imagine more than a couple of us are sick of hearing your position on dope and dope dealers. Go find a hemp or weed forum to post in and save us your pro-drug rhetoric, this is an open carry firearm forum.