Thread: Weapon stolen during robbery of Mayor Barrett's son...

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

Question Weapon stolen during robbery of Mayor Barrett's son...

The JS report states that a weapon stolen during the robbery of Mayor Barrett's son was recovered. What kind of weapon do you suppose it was and was it illegally concealed before the robbery?

According to the police news release, a weapon and property stolen during the robbery were recovered when the suspects were arrested overnight.
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

It says "a weapon AND". I assume it to mean the weapon used by the suspects.

Who knows, if it makes the news article sound more interesting, they would call a ball point pen a weapon. The way I read that, the weapon wasn't stolen property.

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA
    Maybe I misunderstood the article, but then it should have stated,
    According to the police news release, property stolen during the robbery and a weapon were recovered when the suspects were arrested overnight.
    Perhaps I'm expecting too much from the JS writers....
    Last edited by davegran; 11-09-2010 at 10:12 AM.
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

No mystery why newspapers are a dying industry.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.