Thread: The new N.E.W. Patriots to host gun rights discussion in Morrison. GreenBayPressGaz

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

The new N.E.W. Patriots to host gun rights discussion in Morrison. GreenBayPressGaz

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/...on-in-Morrison
    Quote Originally Posted by -Press Gazette
    MORRISON — The conservative group N.E.W. Patriots will host Alan Scholl, director of the American Opinion Foundation, to discuss Second Amendment gun rights at 7 p.m. today at the Evergreen Bar and Grill in Morrison.

The N.E.W. Patriots will also celebrate with Republicans fresh off midterm election victories, including congressman-elect Reid Ribble of Lawrence and state Sen. Alan Lasee of Rockland as well as newly elected state representatives Andre Jacque of Bellevue and Jim Steineke of Vandenbroek.

Food will be available for purchase. The event is open to the public.
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuWu2
    Oooh, boy! The 'only criminals should have guns' crowd will be showing up for this one, as soon as they get out of bed.
    Here's the chance, "Evergreen Bar and Grill", will the public be legally armed?

ETA: A site search for "gun" and "firearm" got no hits at http://newpatriots.org

Their speaker's statement
    ...a certified firearms instructor in the Valley.

The issue regarding firearms is really power, or more specifically, the distribution and possession of power. It really boils down to civilian empowerment versus civilian dis-empowerment. Why is this battle so important? What did our Founders know about government that Americans today don’t believe or haven’t learned? What are our options?
    Last edited by Doug Huffman; 11-09-2010 at 08:01 AM.

I'm thinking about going to this....anyone care to join me?

Banned
    I have to work or I would probably go. If you get a chance to talk to any of the legislators and get their support please list them in the other thread so everyone can contact them and keep them on the ball.

I will more than likely go tonight. I will be there by 6:30pm
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 11-09-2010 at 03:47 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

After a full day of school, I'm doubtful now.

I went, it was ok. Nothing new to learn. Spoke with Jerry Bader from WTAQ & a few of the new elected Assembly guys from the Area, Reed Ribble was there but he only stayed for about 15 minutes. Concealed carry was the big issue that was talked about. Went home.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???