Thread: MOCCF members

MOCCF members

it seems that the board that was hosting us is coming down due to a number of reasons. it was supposed to stay up for a bit longer for folks to get anything they wanted off of it but as of this writing i am getting either a 404 or a redirect.

hell, i just got the PM about it this morning so i had no idea.

i don't expect a lot of hurt feelings since there hadn't been a post in over a month. just an FYI to those of you involved.

it was a good run and maybe some of the things that we learned and/or hashed out can be used at another time in the future.

keep the faith!
    I'm the one who's gotta die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.
    Jimi Hendrix

NRA Benefactor Member & 03 FFL

Accomplished Advocate
    Board being down is not directly involved in the group sir.
    I have been working on the bylaws little by little, but life has just been in the way.

We can get another messaging location up and running, I in fact have an older version up that can be used.

I have done very little online stuff as it is secondary to real life. I thought everyone kind of understood that it would not be instantaneous and 6 mos to a year was a good time table.

I also figured that other than the bylaws we would likely get nothing else done this year with the holidays getting in the way. I checked the board several times but just have not pecked anything out myself due to the inactivity.

I have to head over to the law office this week but do not think they will be ready for review by that time and I am not sure I will have a lot of time to work on em between now and Thursday. Trying to preserve a young mans freedom as well as his gun rights, can't fix stupid I know, but perhaps get him out of it for one shot seems wise.

I thought I would have more time once I was relieved of class activities but too much changed with the way things get done and some radical amounts of work poured into the job.

Actually, I thought we were at a good place for the time being. We got a lot of preliminary things sorted out and now we are awaiting some of the technical things (bylaws, officer elections, etc). Sounds like we'll need to find a different temporary and private home....

We're still in good shape...

Quote Originally Posted by cshoff View Post
    Actually, I thought we were at a good place for the time being. We got a lot of preliminary things sorted out and now we are awaiting some of the technical things (bylaws, officer elections, etc). Sounds like we'll need to find a different temporary and private home....
    I agree. I think we got quite a bit accomplished, and I was under the impression that things might slow down a bit due to the upcoming Holiday's etc, but I believe everyone is still firmly on board and ready to take the next step, whenever that may be in the short to mid term.

We'll get this bird off the ground!

It would be nice if we could recover some of the more important threads from the forum. Might save some time rehashing old business.

I'm in still!

I'm still 100% on board! I've been as busy as the rest, but I still check the threads and keep tabs on everything. Don't hesitate to count me in in any future endeavors or in any part of the planning process.
    "Before all else, be armed." -Nicolo Machiavelli

i was just told that the board is still intact and that it could be put back up if we need to retrieve any info. let me know and i'm guessing he'll put it up for X amount of time but it would be courtious to only have him do it once so lets all be on board for the same time frame.

if there are other digs out there we can land at i'm game.
    I'm the one who's gotta die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.
    Jimi Hendrix

NRA Benefactor Member & 03 FFL

Quote Originally Posted by Broondog View Post
    i was just told that the board is still intact and that it could be put back up if we need to retrieve any info. let me know and i'm guessing he'll put it up for X amount of time but it would be courtious to only have him do it once so lets all be on board for the same time frame.

if there are other digs out there we can land at i'm game.
    I should have a little "free" time next week. I will look into a couple of possible options as far as a "landing place" is concerned. No guarantees, but I might be able to come up with something.

What does MOCCF stand for?
    Luke 22:36 :...if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.