Thread: Mall

Mall

I know malls are generally off limits and i have not yet tried to enter one myself but i was wondering if anyone had any experiance with the brea mall in orange county...or any mall for that matter.

They are not generally off limits.

Some companies have policies restricting weapons but the enforcement of that policy may not happen.

I have open carried at the South Bay Galleria Mall and Manhattan Village mall on several occasions, walking right by security without them even looking twice.

kittyhawk63
    Quote Originally Posted by hgreen View Post
    They are not generally off limits.

Some companies have policies restricting weapons but the enforcement of that policy may not happen.

I have open carried at the South Bay Galleria Mall and Manhattan Village mall on several occasions, walking right by security without them even looking twice.
    This is where lack of training on part of the security may call for the cliche, "Out of mind, out of sight."

It's sometimes easy to hide something in clear view when someone is not expecting it.

I have UOC into the Lakewood mall. Also the Cerritos mall. Never any issues. Had a few security guards follow me for a while. I kind of like it my own personal guard to follow me around while shopping at the malls expense.

I've read, elsewhere, that people UOC at North County Fair without incident. That will be one of my next stops.
    -Ant

"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetuated under the shield of law and in the name of justice." -Charles de Montesquieu

I have been asked to leave the little mall complex in Buena Park off of La Palma. They had a sign at the other doors stating that no guns were authorized...