• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mall

teemgreen99

I know malls are generally off limits and i have not yet tried to enter one myself but i was wondering if anyone had any experiance with the brea mall in orange county...or any mall for that matter.

hgreen

They are not generally off limits.

Some companies have policies restricting weapons but the enforcement of that policy may not happen.

I have open carried at the South Bay Galleria Mall and Manhattan Village mall on several occasions, walking right by security without them even looking twice.

K

kittyhawk63

They are not generally off limits.

Some companies have policies restricting weapons but the enforcement of that policy may not happen.

I have open carried at the South Bay Galleria Mall and Manhattan Village mall on several occasions, walking right by security without them even looking twice.

This is where lack of training on part of the security may call for the cliche, "Out of mind, out of sight."

It's sometimes easy to hide something in clear view when someone is not expecting it.

ryanburbridge

I have UOC into the Lakewood mall. Also the Cerritos mall. Never any issues. Had a few security guards follow me for a while. I kind of like it my own personal guard to follow me around while shopping at the malls expense.

AntMan

I've read, elsewhere, that people UOC at North County Fair without incident. That will be one of my next stops.

ryanmp1986

I have been asked to leave the little mall complex in Buena Park off of La Palma. They had a sign at the other doors stating that no guns were authorized...