• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Friday Night, 12th of November Lizzy's Green Cafe Fish Fry! 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Once again we are meeting at Lizzy's for the fish fry this Friday. For the guys n gals that get hungry early the restaurant opens at 4 p.m.

The usual suspects normally arrive around 6:30 to 7:15. If you don't like fish there is also chicken, hamburgers, clam chowder and chili and I am sure a few other things I missed.

Here is the address and phone number for those with GPS's:

3731 S Beaumont Ave Kansasville, WI 53139

(262) 878-6162

Hope to see many of you again this Friday evening! :)

protias

I'd love to attend, but since I had a change of employment yesterday, my trips are going to be few and far between. :(

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
I'd love to attend, but since I had a change of employment yesterday, my trips are going to be few and far between. :(

Ah! That doesn't sound good at all! :(

Sorry to hear that my friend! I hope you have a change for the better very soon.

Have Gun - Will Carry

I believe the wife & I will make it, but I don't know what time yet. I talked it up to the motorcyclists at our ABATE meeting tonight and got a few nibbles, plus a couple firm bites. ;) (Mentioning that the fish is great helps a lot!)

I don't think any of them will carry this week, but a couple of 'em have questions about it, so we'll bring in some potential converts. I'll try to invite new people who could stand to have their eyes opened every time I go. Soon I'll be bringing my mother-in-law; she's not anti, but she needs to see this as the "normal" thing it really is! :D

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
I believe the wife & I will make it, but I don't know what time yet. I talked it up to the motorcyclists at our ABATE meeting tonight and got a few nibbles, plus a couple firm bites. ;) (Mentioning that the fish is great helps a lot!)

I don't think any of them will carry this week, but a couple of 'em have questions about it, so we'll bring in some potential converts. I'll try to invite new people who could stand to have their eyes opened every time I go. Soon I'll be bringing my mother-in-law; she's not anti, but she needs to see this as the "normal" thing it really is! :D

Thanks for your efforts!

Myself, McX, & Springfield 1911 will be there. This time I have two neighbors that said they will attend and are actually going to follow us to the restaurant. My neighbors don't carry but do know about it and just maybe....one never knows. It is always good to see new people even if they aren't carrying!

Jason in WI

The chili is great, especially with tortillas and jalapenos!
I'm going to try and make it again as well tonight. Hopefully I will see a bunch of you there.

M

McX

ya mo b there, up and over.

Nik is undecided if he's going, everyone PM him, and tell him what a good time he will miss- lean on him!, and that you all want first crack at those hats!!!

(it aint truly an event unless the Chairman is there!)

M

McX

Your joking right?

no, i get along with everybody.....EVERYBODY.....having the Chairman there puts a face on the leadership of our organization, and allows the public to talk with the leader(s) directly. Members too! Besides, I like Nik, he's an Honorable Man in my book. Plus I think alot of people have a hankerin for those hats. Maybe you should come on down! Plus; in my opinion; having the Chairman there puts 'the eyes of the south upon us' so to speak.

Last edited:

J.Gleason

Banned
no, i get along with everybody.....EVERYBODY.....having the Chairman there puts a face on the leadership of our organization, and allows the public to talk with the leader(s) directly. Members too! Besides, I like Nik, he's an Honorable Man in my book. Plus I think alot of people have a hankerin for those hats. Maybe you should come on down! Plus; in my opinion; having the Chairman there puts 'the eyes of the south upon us' so to speak.

almost like comparing his to the king or the President of the United States. Hmm, he has truly grown to great importance. I wonder if he has his own entourage as of yet. Well there are at least two sock puppets that I know of.

Last edited:
M

McX

almost like comparing his to the king or the President of the United States. Hmm, he has truly grown to great importance. I wonder if he has his own entourage as of yet. Well there are at least two sock puppets that I know of.

knock it off. you dont see me hammering you that way. your an Honorable Man, conduct yourself as such. He's the Chairman of our organization, afford the man some courtesy.

aded on edit; if were going to go back into this, i'm walking boys.

Last edited:

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Another Great Evening Was Had By Everyone...

Tonight was very, very good! We had somewhere around 20 of us tonight at the cafe. As usual everything was great and many of us stayed until 9:30. Adam and Lizzy were there and spent quite a bit of time talking with us.

Nik also attended and updated us on current events...oh and Nik brought the new Wisconsin Carry Hats. The hats are very nice folks and you won't be disappointed in the material quality!

We also met a lawyer tonight at the cafe who is well versed in the law and could be helpful to us in the future if we ever needed him.

Hope many of you can attend the next fish fry two weeks from tonight!

M

McX

Another supreme meeting of people of like minds was had. One can tell we are becoming familiar with, and comfortable with each other to the point of it being almost a 'family gathering'. There is always something to talk about, matters to discuss, and laughs and fellowship to be had. The food and staff of Lizzy's was great as always. High points of the evening that stick in my mind:

Nik taking his friday evening to come down and join us, delivering the news that other gun organizations were allying themselves with us for the common good. Seeing and getting the new WisconsinCarry hats- of supreme quality, and very probably a collectible item for the future, as well as a great Christmas gift item.

Old School's 'gun of the week'.

The drunk guy from the bar next door peeing on his shoes in the bathroom. Obviously not a gun owner, as he would have realized aim is everything.

An outstanding time with great people. I look forward to seeing you all again, but did note we were somewhat in disarray as our 'leader' Paul was unable to attend.

oak1971

Was happy to see all of you there, Nik seems like a great guy. There were several new folks there, seems I meet someone new each time out.

Thanks to everyone at Lizzy's and to Nik for stopping by.