• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Yet another reason to OC at Wal Mart

Nevada carrier

Son of a bitch! This may just be the very reason we OC every day and everywhere we go, but something tells me that wally world may not see their corporate policy the same way. We need to stay on top of this because something tells me we're going to see some resistance to OC at Wal-Mart in our immediate future. Dick heads like this make people think everyone with a gun is a criminal.

DoubleAgentMan

Activist Member
I was at wall-mart a few days ago and they were very iffy with selling me ammo. They brought this up but I had not heard about it before. They made me pay first but it was not that big of a deal. Was OC btw.

MilitaryMike

Oh great. Walmart always attracts the crazys. There is no way I am going in there with less that my .40....They are lucky I don't insist on my shotty.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Just the other day I was in line with my Aunt who has MS and a guy behind me says in a loud voice "What the hell do you need a gun in Walmart for?" I said have you seen the website "People of Walmart.com?" which got a chuckle from some of the other folks in line. He dropped it at that point.

Nevada carrier

http://www.nvsexoffenders.gov/Search.aspx

80870_129017119790000000.JPG

FRIEDLANDER, ERIC THOMAS

Conviction Date: 1994-03-29
Court: SUPERIOR COURT
Conviction Location: SAN DIEGO, CA
Conviction State: CA
Statute: 261.5 (D)
Conviction Description: UNLAWFUL SEX W/MINOR UNDER 16

Nevada carrier

is anyone else especially troubled that this cock sucker was living 2 blocks from Clifford J Lawrence Middle School? If the feds think they can tell me I cant posses a firearm within a thousand feet of a school why was he living so close to one, After all he IS a registered sex offender.

crzyjarmans

make you think

the laws? who are they really to protect? law abiding citicens or law breakers, A sex offender can live near a school,thats ok, but if you legally carry a firearm near a school you could be arrested,seems perfectly fare to me!,think if sex offenders can live that close you'd want people to carry to protect children for these animals