Thread: Walmart east side

Walmart east side

Remember last month when I bought Halo Reach at the store manager asked me to leave, then later told me I was ok? Well I was there again last night for the release of Call of Duty Black Ops. I carried, and no manager asked me to put my weapon in my truck. However, there was a much larger crowd there, younger also, and they were all gawking at my Springfield. I just ignored them. The End.

Quote Originally Posted by Springfielddx40 View Post
    . they were all gawking at my Springfield.
    Sidearms and breasts, the two things everybody gawks at.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Remember last month when I bought Halo Reach at the store manager asked me to leave, then later told me I was ok? Well I was there again last night for the release of Call of Duty Black Ops. I carried, and no manager asked me to put my weapon in my truck. However, there was a much larger crowd there, younger also, and they were all gawking at my Springfield. I just ignored them. The End.
    Very nice, someone needs to teach the young-ens about their rights. Hopefully they will wonder and ask their parents or look it up on the net. And now I want Black Ops even though I know I don't have any time to play it.

Campaign Veteran GlockMeisterG21's Avatar
    Still playing Fallout New Vegas. Just don't have the time for COD. That and I need to save money for my trip to Vegas in Jan
    “The 1911 pistol remains the service pistol of choice in the eyes of those who understand the problem. Back when we audited the FBI academy in 1947, I was told that I ought not to use my pistol in their training program because it was not fair. Maybe the first thing one should demand of his sidearm is that it be unfair.” — Col. Jeff Cooper, GUNS & AMMO, January 2002

I still haven't beaten Bioshock 2 or God of War III. I really want New Vegas, and I'm dying to get my hands on Gran Turismo 5.

oh, Jason, CODBO has the Nazi zombie mode again. Good times. The game is pretty cool so far. I shot Fidel Castro in the forehead with a Makarov 7.62 pistol.

Banned
    oh, Jason, CODBO has the Nazi zombie mode again. Good times. The game is pretty cool so far. I shot Fidel Castro in the forehead with a Makarov 7.62 pistol.
    Speaking of Zombie mode have you seen thenew show on AMC, Walking Dead? It's freakin awesome. And yes it is related to OC because they are all running around carrying guns lol!

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GlockMeisterG21 View Post
    Still playing Fallout New Vegas. Just don't have the time for COD. That and I need to save money for my trip to Vegas in Jan
    What ticked me off is that Fable 3 came out the very next week which caused me to rush a little through Fallout New Vegas. I've since completed Fable 3's main quest and am finishing up all the side quests. Not sure If I'll go back to Fallout. I usually don't go back and replay RPG's and they sit around and collect dust. It's probably because I'm more in it for the story than the gameplay.

As far as online multiplayer goes; I used to be big into that. I was world ranked in Halo 2 but alas, I live in the boonies now and only have DSL. I haven't even tried to play COD or Halo multiplayer since. Too worried about getting frustrated and throwing the 360 off my deck on account of the lag.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Banned
    Glad to hear that Walmart is finally catching on.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny amish View Post
    Sidearms and breasts, the two things everybody gawks at.
    I dunno... I'd rather look at a cute tush than breasts.
    (Though I notice the ones that are obviously fake, more as a mental note about the personality of the child attached to them. Women are comfortable with themselves, however they are.)
    Last edited by MKEgal; 11-10-2010 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MKEgal View Post
    Women are comfortable with themselves, however they are.)
    Nice