• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Walmart east side

Remember last month when I bought Halo Reach at the store manager asked me to leave, then later told me I was ok? Well I was there again last night for the release of Call of Duty Black Ops. I carried, and no manager asked me to put my weapon in my truck. However, there was a much larger crowd there, younger also, and they were all gawking at my Springfield. I just ignored them. The End.

Jason in WI

Remember last month when I bought Halo Reach at the store manager asked me to leave, then later told me I was ok? Well I was there again last night for the release of Call of Duty Black Ops. I carried, and no manager asked me to put my weapon in my truck. However, there was a much larger crowd there, younger also, and they were all gawking at my Springfield. I just ignored them. The End.

Very nice, someone needs to teach the young-ens about their rights. Hopefully they will wonder and ask their parents or look it up on the net. And now I want Black Ops even though I know I don't have any time to play it.

I still haven't beaten Bioshock 2 or God of War III. I really want New Vegas, and I'm dying to get my hands on Gran Turismo 5.

oh, Jason, CODBO has the Nazi zombie mode again. Good times. The game is pretty cool so far. I shot Fidel Castro in the forehead with a Makarov 7.62 pistol.

J.Gleason

Banned
oh, Jason, CODBO has the Nazi zombie mode again. Good times. The game is pretty cool so far. I shot Fidel Castro in the forehead with a Makarov 7.62 pistol.

Speaking of Zombie mode have you seen thenew show on AMC, Walking Dead? It's freakin awesome. And yes it is related to OC because they are all running around carrying guns lol!

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
Still playing Fallout New Vegas. Just don't have the time for COD. That and I need to save money for my trip to Vegas in Jan :)

What ticked me off is that Fable 3 came out the very next week which caused me to rush a little through Fallout New Vegas. I've since completed Fable 3's main quest and am finishing up all the side quests. Not sure If I'll go back to Fallout. I usually don't go back and replay RPG's and they sit around and collect dust. It's probably because I'm more in it for the story than the gameplay.

As far as online multiplayer goes; I used to be big into that. I was world ranked in Halo 2 but alas, I live in the boonies now and only have DSL. I haven't even tried to play COD or Halo multiplayer since. Too worried about getting frustrated and throwing the 360 off my deck on account of the lag. :lol:

MKEgal

Sidearms and breasts, the two things everybody gawks at.

I dunno... I'd rather look at a cute tush than breasts.
(Though I notice the ones that are obviously fake, more as a mental note about the personality of the child attached to them. Women are comfortable with themselves, however they are.)

Last edited: