• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A very merry Open Carry Christmas get-together Johnson Creek Sunday December 12

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
There will be a large open-carry meet and greet/late lunch/coffee at the Pine Cone Restaurant in Johnson Creek, WI on Sunday December 12th from 1pm to 4pm.

We expect a rather large turnout to this event as its midpoint from Milwaukee to Madison.

WCI has added several hundred new members from the Madison area after the "Madison 5" incident and we expect many will take this opportunity to come and meet fellow freedom minded Wisconsinites. We also expect a good showing from Milwaukee/SE Wisconsin members.

BRING YOUR WIFE/SPOUSE/Other half, The Johnson Creek Pine Cone Restaurant is literally just footsteps from the regional shopping destination "Johnson Creek Premium Outlet Mall"

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=53

Your female companion can join you for a bite to eat and then walk a few steps to the outlet mall and shop while you network with fellow freedom minded friends (or hang out the whole time too)

You should have no excuses not to make this one, as your better half can finish off some Christmas shopping while you stop in for a few minutes or a few hours.

Put this on on your calendars, its going to be big.

Pine Cone Restaurant - Johnson Creek
665 Linmar Lane Johnson Creek, WI 53038

SUNDAY DECEMBER 12th

1pm to 4pm

Open-carry encouraged but not required. Whether you OC every day or have never open-carried before come and meet scores of like-minded friends who open-carry on a daily basis.

New OC'ers are welcome to come empty holster and leave your gun in the case in your car until you are comfortable with the general things you need to keep in mind while OC'ing.

Remember to transport guns per Wisconsin law unloaded and enclosed in a case intended for a gun.

http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/statepatrol/enforcement/faqs-enforcement.htm

What is the legal method of carrying a weapon in my vehicle in Wisconsin?

With the weapon cased and unloaded. Applies to firearms and bow hunting equipment.

See you there!

Carry On!

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
I wish I could be there... I will be out of town that day!

Probably the biggest event yet and I won't be able to attend. I was hoping it would be the following weekend or any Saturday.

Krusty

I am sure I will NOT be able to attend. YEARS ago I used to stop there for coffee while driving truck. They had a small cafe complete with a GRAVEL parking lot. How times change.

oliverclotheshoff

krusty i remember the gravel parking lot back when i used to drink i took digger there after a brewers game and also there used to be a drop off at the end of the lot because i fell off of it im glad i had a DD that night

Viper

Corelle Store at Preimum Outlet Mall in JC

I went to the Corelle / Corningware outlet at the Premium Outlet Mall in Johnson Creek today to purchase new dishes and open carried.

They were so friendly and well mannered I spent about $150 on open stock Corelle dishes.

No problems with the staff or any other customers.

See you all on the 12th.

Last edited:

comp45acp

Breakfast

Just got back from having breakfast with my wife at the Pine Cone. We only live about 2 miles from there and go over there frequently. They have one of the best breakfasts around. I know most of the waitresses, some of them are shooters and carry supporters. I have carried over there for a couple years so nobody will be surprised to see people wearing guns. They are looking forward to seeing a bunch of us on the 12th.

XDFDE45

May not make it with the weather. We'll see.

I keep reading conflicting things on the weather. Right now there is a Winter Storm Warning until 6 pm Sunday. 3-5 inches tonight and 2-4 tomorrow but that is mainly here in Milwaukee. Not sure how it will be west of here heading to the mall.