Thread: Menard's

Menard's

While exercising my God given Right to KABA at the Menard's in Plover I was approached by an alert clerk who saw my XD40 and could not resist the almighty question, Can you legally carry that ?
    As explained to him Art 1. Sec. 25 and 2A we had a nice conversation on when and where we can legally carry I gave him info on WCI and why he should carry. This fine lad is now on the way to OC as soon as he buys a good retention holster for his GLOCK and a zipper case for auto transport.
    If that clerk is reading this post please cough up $15 and help support the cause !
    All in all a great day..

Carry On Josh.
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

He musta been really scared.

He was obviously very afraid for his and others safety that he just had to know if it was legal.
    I had to change my signature because you know who got upset about it.

Quote Originally Posted by JerryD View Post
    He was obviously very afraid for his and others safety that he just had to know if it was legal.
    Just curious I'd say,he said he might join ,he wrote down the web address and he might start OC'nwhen he picks up a good holster.
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"