Thread: WGME- Colin Goddard, V Tech Victim Speaking at USM Tonight

WGME- Colin Goddard, V Tech Victim Speaking at USM Tonight

BACKGROUND- Mom: My son was in the room when Cho killed himself

Colin Goddard was mere inches from killer Cho Seung-Hui during Monday's massacre, and he heard the gunman end his own life after killing at least 30 people, Goddard's mother said.

After bullets had been fired all around him inside a classroom at Norris Hall, Goddard, a 21-year-old international studies major, played dead as the killer stood over him, said his mother, Ann Goddard. She told her wounded son's story Wednesday as he underwent surgery.

HEARD IN BACKGROUND~ NOT ON THEIR WEB SITE / SPONSORED BY MAINE CITIZENS AGAINST HANDGUN VIOLENCE...
    Paul J. Mattson
    NRA Certified Instructor / RSO
    Maine CWP Training
    101 Main St.
    Harrison, ME 04040

www.mainecwptraining.com

(207) 583-4723
    CELL 232-7063

VA Tech shooting survivor speaks on gun control

PORTLAND, Maine (NEWS CENTER) -- One of the survivors of the Virginia Tech shootings 3 years ago was in Maine Wednesday.

Colin Goddard is speaking at an awards dinner put on by The Maine Citizens Against Handgun Violence.

READ MORE BTW ~ I RARELY CHECK OUT WCSH
    Paul J. Mattson
    Maine CWP Training
    101 Main St.
    Harrison, ME 04040

www.mainecwptraining.com

(207) 583-4723
    CELL 232-7063

he speaks on behalf of the brady campaign.....
    If guns cause crime.....mine must be defective.

Quote Originally Posted by Coded-Dude View Post
    he speaks on behalf of the brady campaign.....
    Yup, he's speaking at the Violence Policy Center's Dinner. I wanted to go to that dinner in protest, but it's $75 and I'm not going to spend $75 on a dinner just to argue with idiots.

November 11

Virginia Tech survivor speaks

PORTLAND - When Colin Goddard got up on the morning of April 16, 2007, and walked to his intermediate French class at Norris Hall on the campus of Virginia Tech, he was just another college student.

Colin Goddard, who was shot four times in the 2007 massacre at Virginia Tech, advocates for stricter gun sale laws on Wednesday in Portland

Today, the 25-year-old resident of Washington, D.C., travels around the country advocating for stricter gun sale laws. His goal is to prevent another massacre like the one at Virginia Tech that day, when 32 faculty members and students were killed.

Goddard, who was shot four times and still has bullet fragments in his body, is now assistant director of federal legislation for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. He was the featured speaker Wednesday night at the 11th annual Buzz Fitzgerald Award dinner, named for the former head of Bath Iron Works who died in 2002.

The dinner at the Italian Heritage Center was hosted by Maine Citizens Against Handgun Violence.

READ MORE

An armed professor or other law abiding citizen properly trained may have saved Colin and the nation great pain.

Gun free zones protect the criminal minds.
    Paul J. Mattson
    Maine CWP Training
    101 Main St.
    Harrison, ME 04040

www.mainecwptraining.com

(207) 583-4723
    CELL 232-7063

Quote Originally Posted by Maine CWP Training View Post
    November 11

Virginia Tech survivor speaks

PORTLAND - When Colin Goddard got up on the morning of April 16, 2007, and walked to his intermediate French class at Norris Hall on the campus of Virginia Tech, he was just another college student.

Colin Goddard, who was shot four times in the 2007 massacre at Virginia Tech, advocates for stricter gun sale laws on Wednesday in Portland

Today, the 25-year-old resident of Washington, D.C., travels around the country advocating for stricter gun sale laws. His goal is to prevent another massacre like the one at Virginia Tech that day, when 32 faculty members and students were killed.

Goddard, who was shot four times and still has bullet fragments in his body, is now assistant director of federal legislation for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. He was the featured speaker Wednesday night at the 11th annual Buzz Fitzgerald Award dinner, named for the former head of Bath Iron Works who died in 2002.

The dinner at the Italian Heritage Center was hosted by Maine Citizens Against Handgun Violence.

READ MORE

An armed professor or other law abiding citizen properly trained may have saved Colin and the nation great pain.

Gun free zones protect the criminal minds.
    As usual we all find out about this **** after the fact.

Insular circle-jerk performs according to SOP.
    v/r
    Forrest Brown
    Webmaster, Maine Open Carry Association
    forrest@maineopencarry.org