• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Vancouver, OC

The Patriot

Was at the local Dairy Queen for about 30min this afternoon on Fourth Plain Blvd. The gal who helped me and my wife seemed ok and relaxed. Then went to Mikes Market which is 30yards from DQ. The gentleman who was helping me asked if it was a BB gun and I said it was real. Washington Constitution says it is ok to carry so I do! He said for safety...I said yep, you never know when there will be a bad guy around. I thanked him and said see ya later.

Mech

Great to see another OCer from Vancouver! There's a thread that got buried called something along the line of "SW Washington/Vancouver OC Report"; multiple counts of good experiences to be found in that thread. Thanks for sharing! :)