Thread: 11/11 tucson news 7 at 10pm gun talk

11/11 tucson news 7 at 10pm gun talk

theres suppose to be something about CC and/or OC on KOLD7 at 10pm about people who do it and people opposed to it...just thought id give people in the south a heads up if they want to see it

Saw the KOLD promo this evening. Probably will be another hatchet job on Arizona's gun laws, due to a weepy eyed anti gun lib from another state being spooked by the mere sight of a holstered gun.

Damn, I hate these F**ken Snowbirds.

I watched the guns in restaurant segment on KOLD TV at 10pm and WOW was I pleasantly surprised. IMO it was a very positive pro gun feature. Check it out, here's the link:

http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=13489543

ya it was pretty good..that lady at oldfather inn aperently dont no the law since she thinks u can OC in a bar..she thinks someone could take.it from u..if u have it conceild in a bar like your suppose to then no one would even know u have it

I would have to agree with her. I would be concerned too if a gun walked in and sat down next to me. Clearly the Woman's an idiot.
    Last edited by GWbiker; 11-13-2010 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GWbiker View Post
    I watched the guns in restaurant segment on KOLD TV at 10pm and WOW was I pleasantly surprised. IMO it was a very positive pro gun feature. Check it out, here's the link:

http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=13489543
    I left a comment with that. KOLD is giving the false impresssion that OC is permitted in bars. So is Gunburger. You can't carry a gun into a bar or anywhere that sells booze w/o a CWP and it must be concealed. You also cannot consume (legally) while armed. You also can't legally carry in anyplace that's posted.
    Last edited by Sonora Rebel; 11-15-2010 at 02:45 PM.