• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

11/11 tucson news 7 at 10pm gun talk

JoeGlock40

theres suppose to be something about CC and/or OC on KOLD7 at 10pm about people who do it and people opposed to it...just thought id give people in the south a heads up if they want to see it

GWbiker

Saw the KOLD promo this evening. Probably will be another hatchet job on Arizona's gun laws, due to a weepy eyed anti gun lib from another state being spooked by the mere sight of a holstered gun.

Damn, I hate these F**ken Snowbirds.

JoeGlock40

ya it was pretty good..that lady at oldfather inn aperently dont no the law since she thinks u can OC in a bar..she thinks someone could take.it from u..if u have it conceild in a bar like your suppose to then no one would even know u have it

GWbiker

I would have to agree with her. I would be concerned too if a gun walked in and sat down next to me. Clearly the Woman's an idiot.

Last edited:

Sonora Rebel

I watched the guns in restaurant segment on KOLD TV at 10pm and WOW was I pleasantly surprised. IMO it was a very positive pro gun feature. Check it out, here's the link:

http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=13489543

I left a comment with that. KOLD is giving the false impresssion that OC is permitted in bars. So is Gunburger. You can't carry a gun into a bar or anywhere that sells booze w/o a CWP and it must be concealed. You also cannot consume (legally) while armed. You also can't legally carry in anyplace that's posted.

Last edited: