• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Member Into

LR Yote 312

My mistake, the thread title isnt exactly true.

I was a member here a couple of years ago.
My screen name back then is of no real importance,I only posted a couple of questions and I doubt very much if anyone remembers.

Currently residing in the Cudahy area.

I enjoy several forms of Bird hunting...Goose,Pheasant,Wild Turkey,Woodcock as well as Deer hunting,long range varmint hunting and long range shooting and trap shooting.
When I am not too busy with workin and huntin/shootin I also like ridin my Harley and love to let the front wheel do the navigating.I have even been known to strap the shotgun to the bike and head up to the Iron Mt area for some grouse hunting.

I am a wrench bender by trade but am currently unemployed due to these "trying economic times" or that at least was the reason given to me by my former employer.

I took great pleasure seeing Feingold become unemployed...and I only wish that Gwen Moore were able to join him in the unemployment line.

Thanx Much,Happy Huntin and Carry On

LR Yote 312

LR Yote 312

Post counts doesn't matter, glad to have you back. We need all the re-enforcements we can get. The fight is on!

I agree on both points.
Post count doesnt have a thing to do with the letters to our elected officials written or other ways contributions have been made or things done to make our voices heard.

Absolutely...We need every person willing to do something even if its as small as casting a vote.I realize this is primarily a 2A Board but it isnt just our 2A Rights at stake.

Thanks for the Welcome.

Welcome (back) to the forum, hopefully your experience will be better this time around. =)

Thank You and I hope so too.
From then to now there's been some improvements.
WCI is a group that just came on the scene when I left.
Proud to say I am a member with them.

Also would like to say to any other New comers or those new to OC a hearty Welcome to Ya !!!

The State of Wisconsin still has a long ways to go to accepting OC but its getting better....Expect to be cuffed at some point sooner or later during a Police Encounter.Some municipalities arent all that friendly as they would like us to think they are.

LR Yote 312

littlewolf

Welcome back ! I'm glad I got out of Cudahy 5years ago I lived there most of my born days lol.

LR Yote 312

Welcome back ! I'm glad I got out of Cudahy 5years ago I lived there most of my born days lol.

Thank You.

I dont blame ya one bit for leavin either. I have lived here for 6 yrs now and grew up in Oak Creek. With the exception of 4 years in the war zone on 60th & Custer and a year in Racine I spent most my life in the OC,SM & Cudahy area,

LR Yote 312