• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Veteran's Day

JJC

Agreed,

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH.

This is a day to remember how the FREEDOMS we enjoy were paid for.

Too bad, the anti's don't know this payment was in blood and sacrifice.

JJC

Last edited:

protias

salute_flag_alt1.jpg

The Don

Agreed. A sincere and heartfelt thanks to all who do serve and who have served. Your sacrifices are deeply appreciated.

J.Gleason

Banned
A special thank you to all of my brothers in arms who have sacrificed their time, families and even their lives for our freedom. May God be with you each and every day and for those still with us and who have survived the worst, I hope you find peace in knowing you have helped preserve our freedoms to pass on to the next generation.
I hope the love that you receive from your families and friends helps you to over come the many sleepless nights and the sometimes troublesome days as well.
Know that you did what was right and just and know that your service is respected and appreciated by many.

God Bless you all.