• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bob & Rocco Gun Show ad compalining about ... Chapter 66, Subchapter IV, just like us

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
Bob & Rocco Gun Show ad compalining about ... Chapter 66, Subchapter IV, just like us

On my way to set up for our Veteran's Day observance, I caught a caught a Bob & Rocco ad that included a complaint about the effects of "wind turbines" on their goose shoot. Previously, apparently, they had seen geese in the tens of thousands, "twenty-five thousand" in their words. Now that windmills have been built nearby they saw a few tens of geese.

Chapter 66 General Municipality Law, Subchapter IV Regulation contains § 66.0401 just as it does § 66.0409 Local Regulation of Firearms. In general, Chapter 66, Subchapter IV prevents our exercise of home rule guaranteed by the Wisconsin Constitution .