Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WCI founders club

WCI founders club

I am sending in my membership form tomorrow and was wondering what the difference was between the regular membership and the founders club. Btw I would also like a t-shirt can I send the information for which t-shirt and cost with my membership ?

Banned
    I am going to strike my original statement here and simply ask, why should there be a difference between any of the members? Because one can afford to give more than the others it makes them more important? Sheesh.
    Last edited by J.Gleason; 11-11-2010 at 10:13 PM.

50 views and only 1 reply ? thanks for the help guys.

Founding members get their name on the WCI website. Your membership goes to help with lawsuits, such as the GFSZ. Founding members are also privy to more information than regular members. As for the shirts, those are $20 each.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Founding members are also privy to more information than regular members.
    Huh? Haven't heard that before. I'm not sure that's accurate. I haven't been privy to anything others haven't as far as I know.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

OK, I got all the information needed pm'd, thank you guys for your input.
    Last edited by Beretta-m9; 11-11-2010 at 10:07 PM. Reason: questions answered

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Magnet View Post
    Huh? Haven't heard that before. I'm not sure that's accurate. I haven't been privy to anything others haven't as far as I know.
    Hmm, I thought we were on another list. I tried to find it on the site, but don't see it. Maybe I was wrong.

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Hmm, I thought we were on another list. I tried to find it on the site, but don't see it. Maybe I was wrong.
    http://www.wisconsincarry.org/defaul...rm&height=2292

this list ?

http://www.wisconsincarry.org/default.html#

Organization
    Founder's Club

Is this what you were looking for?
    Last edited by phred; 11-11-2010 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phred View Post
    http://www.wisconsincarry.org/default.html#

Organization
    Founder's Club

Is this what you were looking for?
    derp derp derp

That would be them.

I joined and donated $100 over a 3 day period, but my name isn't on the founder's club roster, weird. This was back at the time that the Madison 5 happened. Oh well, it's not a big deal other than I would be the only other FIB on there besides SAK.

Yeah, just checked paypal, 9/22/10 $65 ($15 to join and $50 donation), and then 9/23/10 $50. So that's the $15 to join and $100 donation.

Quote Originally Posted by TyGuy View Post
    Yeah, just checked paypal, 9/22/10 $65 ($15 to join and $50 donation), and then 9/23/10 $50. So that's the $15 to join and $100 donation.
    I don't know for sure but I am assuming it must be paid all at once @ your join time.

I was told by Nik that as long as you pay the $100.00 with in a year of joining (intervals are ok) he will add you to the founders list. You may need to tell him that you have payed the fee if not done all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta-m9 View Post
    I don't know for sure but I am assuming it must be paid all at once @ your join time.
    I don't think so. Just so that is paid within the year. This was discussed on this forum quite a while back (when WCI was fixing up a way to support a specific issue) and I believe that is what was posted.

time for a "search"

Don't quote me, but if you "donated" for the Madison issue, that donation may not be considered as the "$100" for Founders club. That donation may have been looked at as you donating to the lawsuit, not to WCI.

Again, don't quote me, just another perspective.

Send Nik a PM and ask him.
    Wisconsin Carry Inc - Founders Club Member
    NRA - Life Member
    3rd generation US Air Force Veteran

McX
    i am not trying to dismiss or belittle your concerns, but it matters not to me what status i am. the honor is to serve, and to be friends with some of the finest people i have ever met. heck, i dont even know my member number, but i know all of you- and thats what's important to me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    i am not trying to dismiss or belittle your concerns, but it matters not to me what status i am. the honor is to serve, and to be friends with some of the finest people i have ever met. heck, i dont even know my member number, but i know all of you- and thats what's important to me.
    +1000

I don't care for ME, but I want it to show that there are more "Founders" from IL. As the last two states without CCW I feel that working together is a great thing. Plus, I come up to WI and OC. I am glad to show that 2A rights don't end at the stateline.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    As others have said, just PM Nik or Hubert and they will fix it if it's wrong.

Also, it doesn't matter if it was a Madison 5 donation or not. If you donate $100 total before 1/1/2011, I believe you become a Founders club member.

Quote Originally Posted by paul@paul-fisher.com View Post

Also, it doesn't matter if it was a Madison 5 donation or not. If you donate $100 total before 1/1/2011, I believe you become a Founders club member.
    that's great !!
    I cannot afford 100.00 all at once but I can in a few instalments.

Banned

So they are tracking who pays what. That explains why some are responded to some and not others. Kind of like registration.
    Last edited by J.Gleason; 11-12-2010 at 03:47 PM.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Gleason View Post
    So they are tracking who pays what. That explains why some are responded to some and not others. Kind of like registration.
    Oh come on! I send Nik an email and I get a response within a few days. He said he's not on here much. I sent Hubert an email and had forgotten he's in FL so I expect to hear back from him when he catches up.

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Gleason View Post
    I honestly don't see what your problem is with the founders club. You had a similar problem with the OCDO founders club earlier; IIRC.

It's like someone buying a better truck than you. Are you going to begrudge them their shiny new truck (and larger payments) and say that everyone should just have the same truck and not be different? They paid more than you and got a nicer truck, the founders club paid a little more and got their name on a weblist; BFD. Maybe we should redistribute wealth too?

Don't feel slighted. The fact is that you could pay more too; right now, and become a founders club member if you want. Don't begrudge others or WCI based on a choice that you yourself are making.
    Last edited by Brass Magnet; 11-12-2010 at 03:59 PM.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Banned
    Oh come on! I send Nik an email and I get a response within a few days. He said he's not on here much. I sent Hubert an email and had forgotten he's in FL so I expect to hear back from him when he catches up.
    Still have received no response to my messages or emails concerning the member count, my member number, or any of the others that I have sent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast